Most financial advisors find it difficult to set aside enough time to manage and build relationships with their top investors, let alone give their smaller clients the attention they need to grow their portfolios.
Yet small investors today could be major clients in the future.
Using this checklist, you'll be able to ask and answer a set of questions to evaluate smaller accounts for your business, including:
- Are small clients a good match for your business?
- How can you leverage your website to drive qualified leads?
- How can you use technology to more efficiently service smaller client accounts
- Will small client accounts help me future-proof my business?
- Would alternative pricing structures appeal more to young or up-and-coming investors?